Today I went shopping, even though it’s my birthday as soon as I post this. I’m turning 25 (people say that it’s my golden birthday or something like that….) And honestly, I’m glad to be turning 25. Even though I’m still suck at GMC for two glasses, THEN go to KSU in the Spring of next year, I had a good life nonetheless. So without further ado, here’s what I got for my birthday.
Lady Lockbox Satchel-$39
I’ve always wanted the MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton bag ever since it came out-but sadly, I didn’t have the money to get it this time (in the future I will) so for now, I decided to get this bag-and it’s big and beautiful. And I love it already.
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Rollerball-$25-Now I never smelled a Ralph Lauren scent-the women, I always smell the men’s cologne (if my future BF wears Ralph Lauren Polo Red, I’ll be happy) but when I smelled this, I had to get it. When I smelled it, instantly I was transported to a midnight forest or place, my Polo Ralph Lauren-wearing boyfriend comes on a horse and takes me away somewhere…darn you notes of peony and raspberry.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993-$17-THOUGH my heart was on the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Bow N’ Arrow, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. So when I saw the Vice lipsticks, the nice lady actually helped me find 1993, because I wanted something like Bow n’ Arrow (that is on my Loves list) but as soon as I swatched it on my hand, I was in love. IN LOVE.
- Formula X Full Strength-Treatment Nail Polish in Bulletproof-$12-I’m not a light, bright nail-colored girl. I’m more of a dark, nail-polish type girl. And when I saw this color, this beautiful color, I just had to get it. It’s a beautiful color and really pretty.
- Marc Jacobs birthday sample-Since my birthday is tomorrow (yay!) I got a gift from Sephora to get one of two samples from Marc Jacobs and Fresh. I picked the Marc Jacobs one, and I got a gel eyeliner and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which looks fantastic when I swatched it when I got home.
Last but not least…I had to stop at Bath and Body Works to stock up on soaps and lotions because I can’t help myself…I’m a sucker for things like that…
- Sun Ripened Raspberry Ultra Shea Body Cream-It smells amazing and SO NICE. I had to pick this up because it’s raspberry. WHO DON’T WANNA SMELL LIKE A RASPBERRY?!
- Aloha Waterfall Orchid Shower Gel-Because I love Bath and Body Works shower gels, and this scent takes me to Hawaii…
- Seaside Pink Jasmine-though it’s blue, it smells really nice and I can’t wait to use it real soon.
So that’s all the things I’ve brought on my birthday and I love each and every one of them. Also, since it’s 12:20….
IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
First off…hey y’all! No time, no blog!
My last quarter is currently kicking my arse and I couldn’t be on here like I want to. But since it is 12:54 at night and I’m on my tumblr (if you want to, follow me-originalvampiredoll) and I thought as I was on polyvore to do a wishlist from Sephora, a store I go into but only brought one thing since I’ve been in there (the Stila in the Light Palette-that I still use) but I need something…well, new. So here are the 11 things I drool over every single time I’m on the Sephora Website.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette-Now everyone and their grandma has this amazing palette-BUT I DON’T. *cries very loud tears because I honestly want it*. I’ve been drooling over this palette since it came out, and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT REALLY REALLY BADLY.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector-Now this came out but I really want it really badly. Don’t know why, but I do.
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint-I know I already have the Urban Decay Naked Skin one listed, but this one caught my eye too-and I want it so badly…like really badly, along with the UD one…I can’t decide so I decided to post the both of them on here.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick-I have bee drooling over Estee Lauder since gods knows when. And this lipstick looks so beautiful…AND I WANT IT. BADLY.
- butter LONDON Nail Lacquer-I had this nail polish before in the color Primrose Hill Picnic-sadly I had to throw it out because I wasn’t using it like I wanted and plus the color was getting old-but I wanted to get more ever since I brought Primose Hill Pinic years ago.
- Miss Dior by Christian Dior (shown: Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet)-Now unlike the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Estee Lauder ones, I’ve really been drooling over the Miss Dior scent. I’ve honestly wanted this scent so badly that I hadn’t even smelled it yet. But one day….one day…I’ll smell it. And maybe even own it for my collection.
- Modern Muse by Estee Lauder-I think I smelled this perfume and I was in love. Deeply in love. And then, I realized, that I WANT THIS SO BADLY.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush-I mainly want this because of it’s pretty packaging. But honestly the product in the pan looks beautiful and amazing. I haven’t swatched it yet, but I will one day….ONE DAY I WILL.
- Estee Lauder Take it Away LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes-I know this product is an odd thing to have on a wishlist, but sometimes you can’t help yourself but to want a makeup remover wipe.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Blusher(found on the Estee Lauder website)-Of course, along with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, I want this one too-mostly because it’s beautiful.
- Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle body cream-Now I’m a sucker for all things that smell good-and for georgous packaging. I’ve never tried anything from Aerin before, and the bottle and the scent sounds good and also amazing as well.
So that’s all on my wishlist-and maybe one day I’ll get a couple things off this list, maybe all of them, who knows.