Hey y’all-sorry that I haven’t posted since August-my last and final quarter started and came at GMC, and honestly I was scared that I wouldn’t pass my last class, but I did and I’m proud of myself for even doing that because I hated math so much, mostly because I thought that I didn’t need math (turns out I did because I played D&D and also because sometimes I make a strawberry smoothie and I have to remember directions, along with me (hopefully soon) learning how to drive. So how did my last quarter go? Well it went a little something like this…
Yep I took simple math…thank god for the simple math because that’s honestly all I need. That and a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.
And the homework assignment I had to do that I got an A (100%) on. So what else has been going on with my life recently? Well I had to go to a family event and it was okay, saw my cousins and ate some great food-but the good part (to me anyway) was the wine (even though it was bloody cheap!) that I took home (and still have actually, just need to finish drinking that up).
And honestly, what’s more fun than alcohol? Or ale…also ale (if you’re under 21, I wouldn’t advise you to drink some wine or any alcohol for that matter…or if you’re Grog and you really like ale….)
I tried watching Elektra (the Jennifer Gardner movie, but I prefer Elodie Yung’s version of Elektra because it’s just so damn fantastic!!!) for the third time but my mind was kinda gone at this point so I decided to wait till I was ready to watch it, which might be soon or whenever I don’t have nothing else to do.
Two weeks ago I brought me some new nail polish and some Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis because I needed some new nail polish really badly. The dark blue color is After School Boy Blazer (the color I’ve been wanting for 87 YEARS since it came out) and the mauve/light brown (I think that’s what it is-on the essie site it says it’s a “stone cold fox gray”) color is called Smokin’ Hot and I might put that on my nails tonight or tomorrow.
Even though it’s dark, that’s what After School Boy Blazer looks like on my nails
So how was your three months? Was it uneventful as mine or more fun? And are you ready for the Holidays (Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas)?
Today I went shopping, even though it’s my birthday as soon as I post this. I’m turning 25 (people say that it’s my golden birthday or something like that….) And honestly, I’m glad to be turning 25. Even though I’m still suck at GMC for two glasses, THEN go to KSU in the Spring of next year, I had a good life nonetheless. So without further ado, here’s what I got for my birthday.
Lady Lockbox Satchel-$39
I’ve always wanted the MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton bag ever since it came out-but sadly, I didn’t have the money to get it this time (in the future I will) so for now, I decided to get this bag-and it’s big and beautiful. And I love it already.
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Rollerball-$25-Now I never smelled a Ralph Lauren scent-the women, I always smell the men’s cologne (if my future BF wears Ralph Lauren Polo Red, I’ll be happy) but when I smelled this, I had to get it. When I smelled it, instantly I was transported to a midnight forest or place, my Polo Ralph Lauren-wearing boyfriend comes on a horse and takes me away somewhere…darn you notes of peony and raspberry.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993-$17-THOUGH my heart was on the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Bow N’ Arrow, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. So when I saw the Vice lipsticks, the nice lady actually helped me find 1993, because I wanted something like Bow n’ Arrow (that is on my Loves list) but as soon as I swatched it on my hand, I was in love. IN LOVE.
- Formula X Full Strength-Treatment Nail Polish in Bulletproof-$12-I’m not a light, bright nail-colored girl. I’m more of a dark, nail-polish type girl. And when I saw this color, this beautiful color, I just had to get it. It’s a beautiful color and really pretty.
- Marc Jacobs birthday sample-Since my birthday is tomorrow (yay!) I got a gift from Sephora to get one of two samples from Marc Jacobs and Fresh. I picked the Marc Jacobs one, and I got a gel eyeliner and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which looks fantastic when I swatched it when I got home.
Last but not least…I had to stop at Bath and Body Works to stock up on soaps and lotions because I can’t help myself…I’m a sucker for things like that…
- Sun Ripened Raspberry Ultra Shea Body Cream-It smells amazing and SO NICE. I had to pick this up because it’s raspberry. WHO DON’T WANNA SMELL LIKE A RASPBERRY?!
- Aloha Waterfall Orchid Shower Gel-Because I love Bath and Body Works shower gels, and this scent takes me to Hawaii…
- Seaside Pink Jasmine-though it’s blue, it smells really nice and I can’t wait to use it real soon.
So that’s all the things I’ve brought on my birthday and I love each and every one of them. Also, since it’s 12:20….
IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!