Today I went shopping, even though it’s my birthday as soon as I post this. I’m turning 25 (people say that it’s my golden birthday or something like that….) And honestly, I’m glad to be turning 25. Even though I’m still suck at GMC for two glasses, THEN go to KSU in the Spring of next year, I had a good life nonetheless. So without further ado, here’s what I got for my birthday.
I’ve always wanted the MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton bag ever since it came out-but sadly, I didn’t have the money to get it this time (in the future I will) so for now, I decided to get this bag-and it’s big and beautiful. And I love it already.
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Rollerball-$25-Now I never smelled a Ralph Lauren scent-the women, I always smell the men’s cologne (if my future BF wears Ralph Lauren Polo Red, I’ll be happy) but when I smelled this, I had to get it. When I smelled it, instantly I was transported to a midnight forest or place, my Polo Ralph Lauren-wearing boyfriend comes on a horse and takes me away somewhere…darn you notes of peony and raspberry.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993-$17-THOUGH my heart was on the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Bow N’ Arrow, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. So when I saw the Vice lipsticks, the nice lady actually helped me find 1993, because I wanted something like Bow n’ Arrow (that is on my Loves list) but as soon as I swatched it on my hand, I was in love. IN LOVE.
- Formula X Full Strength-Treatment Nail Polish in Bulletproof-$12-I’m not a light, bright nail-colored girl. I’m more of a dark, nail-polish type girl. And when I saw this color, this beautiful color, I just had to get it. It’s a beautiful color and really pretty.
- Marc Jacobs birthday sample-Since my birthday is tomorrow (yay!) I got a gift from Sephora to get one of two samples from Marc Jacobs and Fresh. I picked the Marc Jacobs one, and I got a gel eyeliner and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which looks fantastic when I swatched it when I got home.
Last but not least…I had to stop at Bath and Body Works to stock up on soaps and lotions because I can’t help myself…I’m a sucker for things like that…
- Sun Ripened Raspberry Ultra Shea Body Cream-It smells amazing and SO NICE. I had to pick this up because it’s raspberry. WHO DON’T WANNA SMELL LIKE A RASPBERRY?!
- Aloha Waterfall Orchid Shower Gel-Because I love Bath and Body Works shower gels, and this scent takes me to Hawaii…
- Seaside Pink Jasmine-though it’s blue, it smells really nice and I can’t wait to use it real soon.
So that’s all the things I’ve brought on my birthday and I love each and every one of them. Also, since it’s 12:20….
IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!