First off…hey y’all! No time, no blog!
My last quarter is currently kicking my arse and I couldn’t be on here like I want to. But since it is 12:54 at night and I’m on my tumblr (if you want to, follow me-originalvampiredoll) and I thought as I was on polyvore to do a wishlist from Sephora, a store I go into but only brought one thing since I’ve been in there (the Stila in the Light Palette-that I still use) but I need something…well, new. So here are the 11 things I drool over every single time I’m on the Sephora Website.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette-Now everyone and their grandma has this amazing palette-BUT I DON’T. *cries very loud tears because I honestly want it*. I’ve been drooling over this palette since it came out, and I REALLY REALLY WANT IT REALLY REALLY BADLY.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector-Now this came out but I really want it really badly. Don’t know why, but I do.
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint-I know I already have the Urban Decay Naked Skin one listed, but this one caught my eye too-and I want it so badly…like really badly, along with the UD one…I can’t decide so I decided to post the both of them on here.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick-I have bee drooling over Estee Lauder since gods knows when. And this lipstick looks so beautiful…AND I WANT IT. BADLY.
- butter LONDON Nail Lacquer-I had this nail polish before in the color Primrose Hill Picnic-sadly I had to throw it out because I wasn’t using it like I wanted and plus the color was getting old-but I wanted to get more ever since I brought Primose Hill Pinic years ago.
- Miss Dior by Christian Dior (shown: Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet)-Now unlike the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Estee Lauder ones, I’ve really been drooling over the Miss Dior scent. I’ve honestly wanted this scent so badly that I hadn’t even smelled it yet. But one day….one day…I’ll smell it. And maybe even own it for my collection.
- Modern Muse by Estee Lauder-I think I smelled this perfume and I was in love. Deeply in love. And then, I realized, that I WANT THIS SO BADLY.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush-I mainly want this because of it’s pretty packaging. But honestly the product in the pan looks beautiful and amazing. I haven’t swatched it yet, but I will one day….ONE DAY I WILL.
- Estee Lauder Take it Away LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes-I know this product is an odd thing to have on a wishlist, but sometimes you can’t help yourself but to want a makeup remover wipe.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Blusher(found on the Estee Lauder website)-Of course, along with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, I want this one too-mostly because it’s beautiful.
- Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle body cream-Now I’m a sucker for all things that smell good-and for georgous packaging. I’ve never tried anything from Aerin before, and the bottle and the scent sounds good and also amazing as well.
So that’s all on my wishlist-and maybe one day I’ll get a couple things off this list, maybe all of them, who knows.